(click the Sponsor logo to link to their website)
AFS Systems – For over 20 years, our innovative propriety wall systems afs logicwall® and afs rediwall®, have facilitated the speedy and cost-efficient installation of load-bearing walls in multi-residential and commercial projects throughout Australia, New Zealand, the US, UK, and Canada.
These permanent formwork systems are the first-choice for builders wanting rapid installation, consistent high quality finishes, and a long-life alternative to slower conventional construction methods. The lightweight permanent formwork solutions offer ease of materials handling as they aren’t crane dependent culminating in, accelerated construction times as a result of faster floor-to-floor cycles – all whilst significantly reducing on-site waste.
The complete range of PVC and fibre cement systems are compliant, independently verified and guaranteed to meet Australian Building Codes and Standards, ensuring engineers, architects, builders of multi-residential and commercial projects conform to strict industry regulations.
Ancon Building Products – Ancon aims to be the preferred supplier of steel fixings for masonry and concrete construction across the geographical markets it serves and to achieve this status by:
- Providing branded, innovative, cost-effective and practical construction solutions, combined with the highest standards of customer service.
- Fostering a business culture of continual improvement that is driven by the needs of the customer and supported by the implementation of Operational Excellence strategies.
- Operating safe working environments in which individual training needs are identified and personal development is encouraged.
Penetron Australia – is the supplier of the world’s leading concrete waterproofing and durability systems designed to protect your concrete assets against aggressive conditions.The Penetron brand offers a comprehensive range of products for:
- Waterproofing and enhanced durability of concrete elements
- Sealing of construction joints & pipe penetrations
- Waterproofing of block walls
- Basement sealing
- Concrete resurfacing
- Concrete repairs
Think Brick Australia represents Australia’s clay brick and paver manufacturers. We aim to inspire contemporary brick architecture and building design in all areas of the built environment: commercial, residential and landscape. They undertake extensive research, provide technical resources and training to ensure clay brick is recognised as a pre-eminent building material by leading architects, developers, builders and property owners.