Redi-Rock Wall - GEO5
This program is used for designing advanced retaining walls using Redi-Rock retaining wall systems (USA).
It allows analysis of gravity walls with Redi-Rock blocks, as well as calculation of MSE walls with Redi-Rock Positive Connection (PC) blocks and Mirafi geogrids.
The basic design of Redi-Rock gravity walls can be done using GEO5 Redi-Rock Wall Freeware.
- Calculation of MSE walls with Redi-Rock Positive Connection (PC) blocks and Mirafi geogrids
- Database of blocks and setbacks produced by Redi-Rock Inc.
- Analysis of Gravity Wall or MSE Wall
- Modeling of the entire wall
- Verification analysis can be performed employing EN 1997-1, LRFD or classical approach (limit states, factor of safety)
- Verification of wall against slip and overturning
- Verification of slip and overturning of arbitrary part of the wall (dimensioning)
- Verification of bearing capacity of foundation soil in program Spread Footing
- Verification of slip on georeinforcement, tensile and pull-out resistance of georeinforcement
- Verification of connection strength
- Verification of internal stability
- Verification of global stability of a wall using a program Slope Stability
- Earthquake effects (Mononobe-Okabe, Arrango, Chinese standards, NCMA)